Wednesday 8 December 2010

Asda's Little Angels.Baby Wipes and Nappy Sacks>


Well as we get closer to Christmas the pennies seem to go quicker so this month when I was getting my nappy supply from Asda, I though I would try there own brand of fragrance wipes and nappy bags as the where cheaper then the usual branded baby wipes I use.

I must say I was completely impressed straight away, as they had a plastic clip top on them which not only keeps them from drying out but it also keeps LS out as she has a thing about pulling all the wipes out of the packets. I don’t know about you but I like scented wipes, and these smelt great, they smell I think a little bit sweet and fresh if that’s possible? Another great point about these wipes is that they don’t feel as wet as other brands I have tried, I thought this might make cleaning LS bottom harder but again to my surprise they worked brilliantly and I seem to use less wipes when I use these which I a great point!


I really don’t have anything bad to say about the wipes as I think they where fab and I will definitely be using them again.


Now the nappy bags this just like the wipes are great value for money, they smell great and are store away under a plastic clip top. They are a great size and very good at masking the smells from the nappy. I once again think these have a almost sweet sent, which is always better then baby poo!
I do have one bad point about the bags and that’s that they were a little difficult to get out of the packet to start with but no I have used a few they come out easily.




If you want the wipes they are available at Asda stores and are on offer at 4 for
£3.00 and the nappy sacks are £0.75


Thanks YMS xx

Bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment